MBA Student Loans
We’re disrupting private student loans so you can disrupt the future
Investing in business school can be intimidating—but Earnest MBA private student loans help keep your costs down and your ROI high.
Benefits of Earnest MBA private student loans
- Fast application and approval process
- 9-month grace period (3 months more than most lenders)
- No fees for origination, disbursement, prepayment, or late payment
- Skip a payment once per year (once repayment period has started)
- Expert support from our Client Happiness team
- 0.25% Auto Pay discount
- Covers up to 100% of school’s certified cost of attendance
MBA private student loan interest rates
Earnest offers low fixed and variable rates and allows students to choose which they prefer. Learn about the difference between variable and fixed interest rates.
Common questions about business school loans
Do MBA programs give financial aid?
Yes, some MBA programs (including prestigious ones) do give merit-based scholarships. MBA students are also eligible to apply for federal financial aid using the FAFSA.
What does an MBA private student loan cover?
The cost of an MBA program often goes far beyond tuition. Boarding, books, and of course travel can all eat up your budget fast. An Earnest private student loan covers up to 100% of your total certified cost of attendance, which includes these additional expenses.
Pick the in-school payment that fits your budget
- Deferred Payment: Waiting until the end of your grace period to make payments means the highest total cost.
- Fixed $25 Payment: Making small monthly payments while in school reduces your accrued interest.
- Interest-Only Payment: Paying the accrued interest each month is the middle ground for in-school repayment options.
- Principal & Interest Payment: Making full payments right away makes the biggest impact on your total loan cost.
3 quick steps to your MBA private student loan
Check your eligibility
All you need is the name of your business school and an estimate of your credit score.
Fill out an application
You (and your cosigner, if you have one) add further financial details to help us fully understand you and your needs.
Choose your preferred loan options
Once approved, customize your loan repayment plan—then get back to preparing for class.