Terms & Conditions
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winning candidates will be selected by a panel of judges not affiliated with Earnest.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- All submitted essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- The scholarship funds provided by Earnest will be sent via check to the college or university.
- Funds are to be applied to pay for qualified college expenses (tuition and fees required for enrollment or attendance, or fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses) for the current academic year.
- Questions about The Earnest Scholarship can be directed to [email protected].
- The Earnest Scholarship is open to the general public, subject to the eligibility requirements described above.
- Being an Earnest customer is not required and will not affect your chances.
- Aside from the school eligibility requirement above, attending a specific school will not affect your chances.
- Essays will be judged on a blind basis.
- Except for any permission you explicitly grant to Earnest in the event you win, applicants retain all intellectual property rights to their essay.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information, or be asked to pay a fee, for their application or to claim an award.
- Applicants’ contact information will not be sold to third parties