Inclusion and Diversity*
Our most valuable investment
Inclusion. Equality. Equity.
The Fintech Equality Coalition is focused on redesigning a more inclusive and equitable financial ecosystem. We are proud to join other leading Fintech companies to make financial services more accessible and drive career advancement for the Black community.
Leaning in for gender equality
We’re leaning in so that our female-identifying community members can focus on advancing their careers. As a founding member of the ParityPledge®, Earnest is focused on bringing gender and racial equality to the highest levels of our business.
Where we are now
To do better tomorrow, we must be honest about where we stand today.
- 64% of 2021 offers were offered to diverse under-represented candidates
- 41% of 2021 hires were diverse under-represented candidates
Building a future for all
Promises without actions are just words. Here is how we aim to deliver on our commitments in the coming year.
- Diversity-focused internship program
- Management training
- Community giving: Black Girls Code $15,000 Grant
Raise your voice at Earnest
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) give people the space they need to connect with like-minded folks, share their stories, and find support.
- BEE – Black Earnies and allies
- PRIDE – LGTBQ folx and allies
- LatinEST – Latinx Earnies and allies
- FeminEST – Femme Earnies and allies
- E.A.S.T. – Asian Earnies and allies
*It is Earnest’s policy to hire, promote, and retain the best-qualified individuals for our employment opportunities. Our policies are intended to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants without regard to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, gender identification or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.